Type CJ19-25, 32, 43, 63 capacitor changeover contactor is especially used for low voltage shunt capacitor switching. And it widely used in reactive power compensation equipment in which AC 50HZ, voltage 380V, inrush current system in the contactor can decrease shock to capacitor and lower switching overvoltagein while breaking a circuit. Moreover, It can replace transfer device which are composed of one contactor and three current limiting reactors, small, light, joins convenient and reliable, hige capacity of turning on/off.
This product conforms to GB14048.4, IEC60947-4-1 standard
Rated operational current(A)
Rated insulation voltage(V)
Controlling inrush current capacity
Absorbing (85%~110%)US;release (20%~75%)Us
Average power consumption(VA) 50Hz 20℃
Controllable capacity of auxiliary contact
AC-15 360VA:DC-13 33W
Unit weight (kg)
Normal Running and Installation Conditions
1. Ambient air temperature: -5℃+40℃. the average value should not exceed +35℃ within 24 hours
2. Elevation: at most 2000m.
3. Atmospheric conditions: When the temperature at 40℃,the relative humidity of atomsphere should be
at the most 50%.When at relatively low temperatures, it could have higher relative humidity.Monthly maximum relative humidity could be not more than 90%.Special measures should be taken due to occurrence of dews.
4. Class of pollution:Class 3
5. Installation category: Ⅲ
6. Installation conditions: Degree of inclination between fitting surface and vertical surface should not exceed II
7. Impact shock: Products shall be installed and used in places without significant shaking, impact and vibration
Yueqing Winston Electrical Technology Co., Ltd.ltd is located liushi Wenzhou China. Liushi is famous for the low and high voltage electrical products such as circuit breaker, ac contactor, Timer, relay, switch gear, there is the largest low-voltage electrical appliance market in China and about 15Km far away from Wenzhou Airport and Railway, the transportation is very convenient.
Our Company is specialized in manufacturing modular electrical terminal devices for household,economic and industry area installation. We have wide range of products covers Miniature circuit breaker(MCB), Residual current circuit breaker(RCCB), Residual current circuit breaker with over-current protection (RCBO), Switch-disconnect, Distribution box, High and low voltage switch gear and the accessories in the various type of switch boards, such as SPD, copper terminals, ac contactor,ampmeter etc.
Our company takes the repuation as the large supplier of electro-magnetic type RCCB and RCBO,OEM or ODM projects are available. The most important is above products pass the lab. test and obtained the approvals:CE(Europe), S(SEMKO Sweden),CCC(China),CB,SAA
We are committed to achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our customers are not just names and numbers. For us, they are faces and relationships. We believes that all customers deserve prompt and courteous service, a phone call answered by a person, and product support after the sale. Our superior customer-service focus and relationship-based execution has been recognized repeatedly by our customers.
1.Payment: T/T , 30% deposits before production, 70% balance to be paid before deliverying (paypal, western union, bank transfer are welcomed)
2.Sample can be delivered in 3days
3.Shipping freight are quoted under your requests
4.Shipping port: Shenzhen, Guangzhou,Zhongshan
5.Discounts are offered based on order quantities
Q:Are you factory?
A:Yes ,our factory is located in Wenzhou,two hours to Ningbo, four hours to Shanghai and two hours to Yiwu by train. Only 40 minutes to Wenzhou international Airport by car.
Q:Do you offer OEM service?
A:Yes,we have been providing OEM/ODM service to global manufacturers and suppliers for many years.
Q:Haw many employees do you have?
A:We have more than 4000 employees now,with in-house R&D teem.
Q:What′s your guarantee?
A:We offer 2 years guarantee.
Q:What′s your quality standard?
A:Our products are complied to CE,ROHS,CB,IEC,VDE,TUV,SEMKO.
Q:What′s your payment term?
A:Our regular payment term is 30% in advance, the rest 70% against copy of B/L or L/C at sight. Other payment terms is acceptable case-by-case.
Q:Are samples available before order?And do you charge samples?
A:Yes ,samples are normally available in 7-10 days after the receipt of sample payment.But the sample payment will be retuened to you once place an order.
Q:How long is the delivery time?
A:Depends on your quantity, but our regular delivery time is 25-30 days.
Q:What′ s material of your product?
A:We ues fire-proof plastic for the frame,red copper and silver for inside compoents.
Q:Why choose us?
A:We serve our customers with our expertise , enthusiasm and customer-oriented attitude. We always put employees and customers at first and try to improve the lives of the people we employ and exceed customers′expectation. Mutual benefit and shared growth is what we want to achieve.