"Soft starter" this let people love and hate the small thing, but not small oh! The previous knowledge about the soft starter we also said a lot, today on the soft launcher installation problem to do a detailed summary, for the need of friends to do a reference!
12 issues to watch out for in soft starter installation:
1. do not close to the heating element installation;
2. the specifications of the motor and soft start should match;
3. soft start output is strictly prohibited to connect capacitors;
4. leave enough space to ensure that the cooling air from the bottom to the top of the soft starter to cycle;
5. make sure that no liquid, or conductor falls into the starter,
6. soft starter above the protection level is IP00;
7. the cabinet body protection level at least IP23;
8. should ensure ventilation:
9. if the ventilation is not sufficient, should strengthen the forced ventilation device;
10. for the soft starter itself installed with a cooling fan,
11. when the temperature is higher than 50 degrees C, the fan starts automatically.
12. when the temperature drops to 40 degrees C, the fan stops working;