The service life and reliability of the contactor depend not only on the technical performance of the product, but also on whether the product is used and maintained in accordance with the requirements.
When installing, debugging and using ac contactor, the main points for attention are:
Inspection of ac contactor before installation
1. Before the installation of contactor, please check whether the nameplate of the product and the technical data on the coil (such as rated current, voltage, operating frequency and electrified duration, etc.) meet the actual use requirements.
2. Use the hand to separate and close the active part of the contactor, requiring the product to move flexibly without the phenomenon of clamping.
3. some contactor iron core surface coated with anti-rust oil, the use period should be the iron core surface of anti-rust oil clean, so as to avoid oil sticky and cause the contactor power failure will not release.
4. Check and adjust the working parameters of contactor contacts (such as opening distance, overpass, initial pressure and final pressure, etc.) and make the actions of each pole contact synchronous.
Installation and debugging of ac contactor
1. When installing the wiring of contactor, care should be taken not to lose the screws, washers, wiring and other parts, so as to avoid falling into the contactor and causing stuck or short circuit.Screws should be tightened during installation to prevent loose vibration.
2. After the wiring is tested to be correct, the coil should be energized for several times to check whether the product is reliable before it can be connected to use if the main contact is not charged.
3. for the contactor for reversible conversion, in order to ensure the reliability of the chain, in addition to the installation of electrical chain, but also should be installed with mechanical chain mechanism.
Check the ac contactor after use
1. During the use period, the parts of the product shall be inspected regularly, and the action part shall not be stuck, and the fasteners shall not be loose and fall off. If the parts are damaged, they shall be replaced in time.
2. The contact surface should always be kept clean and oil coating is not allowed. When metal beads are formed on the contact surface due to the action of arc, it should be timely eradicated.When contact after serious wear and tear, distance should be adjusted in a timely manner, when the thickness is only 3/1, should be timely contact switch, but it should be noted that silver and silver alloy contact surface in breaking arc generated by the black oxide film has a very low contact resistance, will not result in a poor contact, so don't need to file, otherwise it will be greatly shorten contact life.
3. The contactor with arc extinguishing chamber must not be used with arc extinguishing chamber to avoid short circuit accidents. The arc extinguishing cover of clay is fragile and fragile.