There are many parameters and technical conditions to describe the performance of the inverter, and here is only a brief description of the technical parameters commonly used in evaluating the inverter.
1. Inverter use of environmental conditions, inverter normal conditions of use: altitude does not exceed 1000m, air temperature 0~+40℃.
2. DC input power supply conditions, input DC voltage fluctuation range: Battery group rated voltage value of the ±15%.
3. Rated output voltage, under the specified input power supply conditions, when the rated current is output, the inverter should output the rated voltage value.
Voltage fluctuation Range: Single-phase 220V±5%, three-phase 380±5%.
4. Rated output current, at the specified output frequency and load power factor, the inverter should output the rated current value.
5. Rated output frequency, under specified conditions, the rated output frequency of the fixed frequency inverter is 50Hz: Frequency fluctuation Range: 50Hz±2%.
6. The maximum harmonic content of the inverter, the sine wave inverter, under the resistive load, the maximum harmonic content of the output voltage should be ≤ 10%.
7. The overload capacity of the inverter, under specified conditions, in a relatively short period of time, the inverter output exceeds the rated current value of the ability. The overload capacity of the inverter should meet certain requirements under the specified load power factor.
8. The efficiency of the inverter, the ratio of the inverter output active power to the input active power (or DC power) under the rated output voltage, output, what flow and specified load factor.
9. Load power factor, Inverter load power factor allowable range of variation, recommended value 0.7-1.0.
10. The asymmetry of the load, under the asymmetric load of 10%, the asymmetry of the output voltage of the fixed frequency three-phase inverter should be ≤ 10%.
11. The asymmetry of the output voltage, under normal operating conditions, the load of each phase is symmetrical, and the asymmetry of the output voltage should be ≤ 5%.
12. Starting characteristics, under normal operating conditions, the inverter should be able to start normally 5 times in a row under full load and no-load operating conditions. 13. Protection function, inverter should be set: Short circuit protection, over-current protection, overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection and lack of phase protection.