The frequency converter works in the environment of high temperature, high humidity, dust, corrosive gas and vibration, and the frequency converter has a long service life and has not been overrepair and maintenance.
The environmental requirements of frequency converter installation can be seen from many years of experience
The influence of installation environment on frequency converter is as follows:
1. Operating temperature.The frequency converter is a high-power electronic component, which is easily affected by the working temperature. The product is generally required to be 0 ~ 55℃. However, in order to ensure the safety and reliability of the work, it should be considered to leave room for use, preferably controlled below 40℃.
2. Ambient temperature.When the temperature is too high and the temperature changes greatly, the inverter is prone to dew condensation, its insulation performance will be greatly reduced, and may even cause a short circuit accident.
3. Corrosive gas.If the corrosive gas concentration is high in the use environment, it will not only corrode the lead wires and printed circuit boards of components, but also accelerate the aging of plastic devices and reduce the insulation performance.
4. Vibration and impact.When the control cabinet equipped with frequency converter is subjected to mechanical vibration and shock, it will cause bad electrical contact.5, long-term low speed operation, due to the high heat of the motor, fan cooling capacity decreased.
Current inverter installation recommendations:
1. Improve the operation environment of frequency converter:
1) Unified installation of existing field inverters, building a converter room, improving the working environment, and installing ventilation devices to reduce the ambient temperature as much as possible.If the ambient temperature is 10 ° c higher, the life will be halved.Part of the existing motor update such as: 107 workshop tank motor replaced by frequency conversion motor, you can do experiments.
2) Block the main dust inlet of frequency converter distribution cabinet and install ventilation system.
2. Maintain the status quo, strengthen the routine inspection and maintenance of frequency converter and overhaul of frequency converter on the basis of existing.
1) the frequency converter shall be inspected every two weeks to check and record the output three-phase voltage of the frequency converter in operation, and pay attention to the balance between them;Check and record the three-phase output current of the converter and compare the balance between them.Check and record ambient temperature, radiator temperature;
Check whether the frequency converter has abnormal vibration, sound and whether the fan is running normally.
2) frequency converter maintenance: every frequency converter shall be cleaned and maintained once a quarter.Maintain to remove the accumulated dust and dirt inside the inverter and the wind road, wipe the surface of the inverter clean;The surface of the converter should be kept clean and bright.During the maintenance, the frequency converter should be carefully checked to see whether there is heat and discoloration in the frequency converter, whether there is crack in the cement resistance, whether there is expansion leakage of electrolytic capacitor explosion-proof hole protrusions and other phenomena, whether PCB board is abnormal, whether there is heat and yellow parts.
After the maintenance, the parameters and wiring of the inverter should be restored, and the power supply should be provided. The inverter should be operated at a low frequency of 3Hz for about 1 minute with the motor, so as to ensure the normal operation of the inverter.
3) overhaul of frequency converter specific overhaul project of frequency converter mainly depends on the service life of frequency converter and the results of daily inspection.Electrolytic capacitor: standard life is 5 years;Fan: standard life is 2-3 years.